Spring 2007 I hiked up a mountain in Austria, it was very hot, my knees hurt and I knew I need to walk down also. Than I saw the pilots getting airborn with 2-3 steps and I knew I need to learn this. I started the course in summer 2007 when I finished school but had not too much airtime in the beginning as I had no driver license. In 2010 I got my Paramotor License and visited the first international meeting in 2012. After some swedish pilots told me about flying all night long in the midnightsun I knew I need to start to travel and see the world. Flying is my passion and all my life is focused on it. Thanks to Paramotoring I made friends all over the world and was flying in countries like Sweden, Spain or Dubai.
1. Place "Paramotor Playground" - CZ 2016
3. Place German Paramotor Championships 2016
2. Place Trofeo Montegrappa Paramotor Cup - Bassano 2015
1. Place FunCup Deutscher Motorschirmpokal 2015
1. Place "2nd World Paramotor Endurance Cup 2018 (FAI Cat. 2)"
1. Place "Nordic Open Paramotor Endurance Race 2018"